Business Development Manager
• Support superior to manages business development in game business
• Develops business partnerships through games operators, together with partner relation management
• Coordinate to positioning and branding of the company’s products as the best solution in the market.
• Delivering relevant research and reports on marketing intelligence.
• Feasibility study of new business.
• Define, manage and launch new products/services.
• Manage existing accounts.
• Find the new potential profitable digital media, including new media channel and new services.
• Age between 30 - 40 Years Old
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in any fields.
• At least 5 years working experience in sales & marketing and/or business development preferred
• Having worked in wireless VAS companies, telecommunication carriers, entertainment, digital media and internet business is a plus.
• Experience in performance based marketing, direct and/or internet marketing with proven track sales record is an advantage.
• Excellent analytical and communication skills both written and spoken English.
• Possess an excellent network of business contacts in game operators